|Map Two Subjugations|
This forest is so dense that no sunlight can go through it, thus it is known as the Black Forest. There are many monsters with long attack range here. You should bring Shikihime using spears or bows to battle.
Note* Devote Quests:
Note* - These quests only can be completed by clearing Bronze Difficulty
Aside from the boss, encounters for each wave are randomized. Tip* Each wave normally has at least x3 enemies
Floor 1, Waves 1-4, Boss:
- Encountered monster cards
- Stone Tortoise (left)
- Book of Mage Target
- Tomato Seedling (event only)
- Watermelon Seedling (event only)
- Fallen Leaves
- ~625 Bronze Coins
- Tip: The main reason this boss is so difficult for many who try to kill it, is because it is a Bow-Type monster yet has unusually high +DEF. Your hime may easily be one- or two- shotted if they don't strike first and strike hard, which is why you should hopefully be using your best Swords & Axes as well as any Spears & Bows. Avoid using Magic and Recovery Hime completely at this stage if possible.
- Be warned! - If you happen to read the full flavor text describing this dungeon in-game, you will see that it also says "There are many monsters with long ranged attack here. You should bring Shikihime using spears or bows to battle" - but this is a misleading description and might make things very difficult for you at the end.
- Bring mainly swords and axes to this zone
- Even though you will probably encounter magic, sprite and bow type monsters here, the hardest part of the dungeon (the end boss) is a powerful Bow type monster - meaning that you should actually bring and save some heavy-hitting Sword or Axe Hime in the back row of your team ready to switch in and fight for the final wave.
- There is also a fairly equal chance to encounter melee monster type waves on the way to getting to the final boss wave anyway, so you should just bring a selection of your most powerful different types if possible.
- Front Row: Axe x3 / Spear x2
- Back Row: Recovery x2