This page is for general contribution advice, guidelines, and a place to post and argue about template links..
More contributions are needed to fill out this page. If you are looking for guidelines on how to edit the Editing Guide, please message maidxclone.
This section should tell you how to set up a page on any particular subject.
Note* Don't forget the colon right at the beginning.... see photo
So, for example.... if I was referring to Variant Elite Himes and wanted to link it :
- Since there are only category pages for all hime rarity types and not actual wiki pages (we don't need both and all info is on category page anyways)... this is how you would do that
- You don't need to go to source mode to do it.... you can write it the exact way as in the photo right on the visual editting page
- Variant Elite Himes.... (but you will need to look in source mode to see what I typed)
How to Access TemplatesEdit
Sometimes a template needs updating... for example:
- Daily Limited Subjugations are coming up new all the time.
- The easiest way I find to change the template is to first go to the page that it refers to http://shikigarden.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Limited
- Then I simply type Template: in between' wiki/' and 'Daily' in the address bar so it looks like this http://shikigarden.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Daily_Limited
But the easiest way by far is just to go to the Navigation Template on the Category list