Here is the list of In-Game Tips that randomly appear when entering specific zones:
- Hitting Space and move your mouse at the same time will activating scrolling function only.
- Players can observe daily activities of Shikihime in the garden.
- Activities of Shikihime will vary depending on the current number of cards.
- Shikihime playing in the garden have some relationship with each other.
- Items can be purchased by Silver or Power at Shop .
- Ornaments or gifts from Garden can be put in the garden.
- Ornaments or gifts from [Storehouse] can be put in the garden.
- [Mail] can be used to contact other players.
- In [Catalogue] section, you can see your total assets.
- Collect as many cards and items as possible to fill up your [Catalogue]!
- Take a look at the garden of your Guild Members!
- Cooperating with [Guild Members] may help defeating monsters from Underworld
- Card combination or level up can be performed at [Card] section.
- At [Combine Exp] section, Coins will be reduced by the exact amount of gained Exp. [half -rounded down]
- Hime Unity requires cards with max growth limit.
- Special Unity may require additional materials.
- Materials will be consumed no matter what result of [Unity]. So pay attention to it!
- Regarding Quests section, there are some quests which are available only by completing other preceding quests.
- Completing Quests will result in some rewards.
- Completing certain Quests will give better rewards.
- Some items can be obtained only by using rewards from Quests .
- By completing Quests in Subjugation section, player level can be raised.
- Complete as many Quests as possible to raise player level!
- When player level is higher, the number of accessible battlefields will increase.
- Battles can be activated right from [Details] part of a [Quest].
- Before going into battles, cards need to be placed in [Deck].
- Do not forget to add current cards to [Deck].
- Fight against enemies from Battles section!
- Monster cards can be also added to [Deck].
- Sometimes costs of monster cards are quite high when being added to [Deck], so be careful!
- When player level is higher, max amount of Action Points will increase.
- Action Points can be restored by using items.
- Action Points will be restored after a while.
- Arrange your [Deck] reasonably according to each type of opponents!
- Cards with high agility may attack continuously.
- Several battlefields may require certain conditions to access.
- Monster cards can be obtained by defeating monsters on battlefields.
- More and more strong monsters will appear along with your progress.
- Shikihime or mosnters using melee weapons like swords or axes beat opponents using
magic. [spears or bow]
- Shikihime or mosnters using long-ranged weapons like spears or bows beat opponents using
swords or axes. [magic]
- Shikihime or mosnters using magic like recovery or attack spells beat confronting opponents using swords or axes.
- Use Summons to call stronger cards!