|Map Four Subjugations|
"It is said that no one ever returns from this temple because of an evil fox staying inside. It will deceive anyone daring to put their steps into the temple! So be careful!"
Floor 1, Waves 1-3:
- Fire Fox x2 / Fudagaeshi / Ghost Cat
- Evil Smoke / Thousand-year Bamboo / Iron Rat
- Demon Head x2 / Dog Spirit *AoE*
Floor 2, Waves 1-2, Boss:
- Kinnara x2
- Fire Fox x2 / Fudagaeshi x2 / Ghost Cat
- Evil Smoke / Thousand-year Bamboo x2 / Iron Rat
- Demon Head x3 / Dog Spirit *AoE*
- Boss: Inari
- Fudagaeshi: Lightning Strike (Single Target fixed damage of 150)
- Demon Head: Decoy, Iron Wall(this is a monster, skill type don't matter), Attack UP(2nd Floor 2nd Demon Head)
- Inari: Wild Fire Fox of Inari (Attacks Thrice in a row)
Silver Difficulty is the same, just higher stats.
- Encountered Monster Cards
- 1260-1500 Coins (Bronze/Silver)
- Encountered Monster Cards (Boss Included)
- 4350-4400 Coins (Bronze/Silver)
- Bamboo Fence 1-4
- Brush of Defense - Low
- Brush of Life - Low
- Tail of Metaplastic Fox
- You must beat Capital City Protected by God of the Sea to unlock this dungeon.
- Fudagaeshi has skill Lightning Strike, which deals 150 fixed dmg.
- Watch out for Demon Head (with Iron Wall at a high trigger rate) combined with Dog Spirit (moderate AoE)!
- Wild Fire Fox of Inari causes Inari to hit 3 times in a row, targets random hime each hit.
(Not 100% trigger though)
- Kinnara in Bronze Difficulty has more than 348agi.
- The 2nd Demon Head on the 2nd floor dog spirit wave has Attack UP instead of Decoy and Iron Wall.